Monday 1 March 2010

Musing Mondays

Musing Monday is hosted by Rebecca at Just One More Page. This week's question is:

How do you feel about books written in a differing format – whether this be journals or letters (epistolary), verse novels, or any other form? Is this something you enjoy? Or do you prefer straight forward chapter prose?

I totally prefer straight forward chapters. If they're nice short ones, even better! I don't mind journal or letter style books on occasion but I tend not to read them all that often. Anything more obscure than this and my brain just can't cope lol!

I definitely don't like verse prose, not exactly sure why but even if there's a bit thrown in a normal book, I tend to skip over it without reading.

Saying all that, I don't think I'd be actually put off a book if it sounded interesting and the format was unusual. I'd give it a go!

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails