Monday 22 March 2010

Musing Mondays (4)


Musing Mondays is hosted by Rebecca at Just One More Page.

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about tbr books.

Where do you keep the books on the top of the tbr pile? Not the bunk of the mountain, but just the tip of the peak – the ‘almost up to’ books?
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your opinion in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks.

Most of my books are kept in the spare bedroom. I have two shelves in the living room, one for my favourites and one for my priority tbr books (library books, review books etc). My next-to-be-read books are at the right hand side of this shelf. When I'm getting towards the last 50 pages of so of a book, I tend to have the actual next book with it - this can be on the coffee table, bedside table, in my bag depending on where I am (I tend to carry a book around the house with me so I don't have to go fetch one when I want to read). Not sure what I'd do if I finished a book and didn't have another one to start straight away! 

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails