Monday 1 March 2010

It's Monday! (2)

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Feel free to pile on a little extra. 


Completed last week:


I didn't have much time for reading this week so I only finished one book :(


Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief


Currently reading:

I'm a good way through my current reads though :)








Daughters of the Witching Hill - Mary Sharratt 

Dead Until Dark - Charlaine Harris


Up next:


Both of these books look soooo good! I can't wait to start them!


Inside Out - Maria V. Snyder   


I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers ... 


The Secret Hour (Midnighters #1) - Scott Westerfeld


Strange things happen at midnight in the town of Bixby, Oklahoma. Time freezes. Nobody moves.
For one secret hour each night, the town belongs to the dark creatures that haunt the shadows. Only a small group of people know about the secret hour -- only they are free to move about the midnight time.
    



Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails