Monday 12 April 2010

It's Monday! (8) and Weekly Round Up

 

So after the Readathon I was kinda sleepy and forgot about posting my Weekly round up so I'm combining it today with my "It's Monday!" post. I may even continue to do this in future as it's easier lol!

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week.Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Supernatural: Heart of the DragonCompleted last week

Deadly Little Secret (A Touch Novel)Heart of the Dragon - Keith R.A. DiCandido
Deadly Little Secret - Laurie Faria Stolarz *
Succubus Blues - Richelle Mead *

Specials - Scott Westerfeld *
Living Dead in Dallas - Charlaine Harris *
Supernatural: Rising Son - Peter Johnson *
NYX: No Way Home - Majorie Liu *

* Reviews to come


Currently reading

Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess
Wee Free Men - Terry Pratchett

Up next


Not sure yet as I have an Amazon delievery due and some on hold at the library so I shall decide when I have them. I probably won't be reading as much this week as it's back to work for me =o(

Other Stuff from this week
There's an awesome blog post from Scott Westerfeld about the Russian covers for the Midnighters Series (and book covers in general) which  is well worth checking out.

I'm trying out the Amazon Associate thing so all product links will be going there. I'm doing this on a trial basis to see how it works. At the moment I like it because it's so much easier to find cover pictures and link to stuff plus any money gained can be put back into the blog by way of prizes!

I've also added Intense debate commenting which is great because I can reply to individual comments now and it doesn't get all messy! Yay!

I received the Honest Scrap Award from Manda! Thank You!
I'll be posting my 10 things about me and who I'm passing it onto later in the week when I've got a little more time. Right now I should be working so I best get on with that.

Have a fab reading week!

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails