Monday 19 April 2010

It's Monday! (9) and Weekly Round Up


I've had such a busy week with work this week, combined with being really tired, meaning that not only am I behind on my reviews but I've also not read all that much :o( Hopefully next week things will be back to normal.

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week.Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week

I've not  actually completed any books this week! I've been reading a whole bunch of different ones when I've had time and haven't reached the end of any of them. Most are almost complete though lol

Currently reading

A Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess
Wee Free Men - Terry Pratchett
Airhead - Meg Cabot    

Up next

Hunted - PC and Kristin Cast   
The Iron King - Julie Kagawa

Reviews Posted

Specials - Scott Westerfeld
Rising Son - Peter Johnson
(I still have a bunch of reviews to do of books I read during the readathon which I'll hopefully get to next week)

Books Received


Posts of Interest


Books Reviews Pending

Deadly Little Secret - Laurie Faria Stolarz
Living Dead in Dallas - Charlaine Harris 
Succubus Blues - Richelle Mead

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails