Saturday 10 April 2010

Readathon Hour 2 and 3 and mini-challenge

Update 


Title of book(s) read since last update: Succubus Blues (finished), Specials (currently reading)
Number of books read since you started: 2 parts lol
Pages read since last update: 168
Running total of pages read since you started: 168
Amount of time spent reading since last update: around 2 hours (a bit on and off though due to random distractions ie bf talking lol) with half a hour updating and cheering
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 2 hours
Mini-challenges completed: (Hour 1 meme) Kick Off of Champions (see below)
Other participants you’ve visited: Lilly, ElizabethKate, Ashley, Chelsea
Prize you’ve won: zilch


Just taking a short break to update and stop by a few blogs to do a bit of cheering!


Kick Off of Champions Mini-Challenge


Here's my books ready to be read (and my iPod for if I feel like a bit of background music).



I also have tea and I did have chocolate brownies but umm, I ate them before I thought to take a pic lol
For comfort I have two big squishy cushions on the sofa. I have a blanket to hand as well but it's kinda warm and sunny (well for April) so I don't need it just yet.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails