Sunday 11 April 2010

Readathon Final Update

Well, I managed to stay awake until around 11am (which was hour 22, I think) then made the fatel mistake of lying down to read lol.

Page count of reading might not be a hundred percent exact as I was listening to the audio of Deathly Hallows for a while so I had to work it out from the book. I also read a couple of comic books but haven't included them in the page count because I'd have to actually count them.

Title of book(s) read since last update: Deathly Hallows (part), Living Dead in Dallas (complete), Wee Free Men (part), Rising Son (complete), some comic books
Number of books read since you started: 4 full and some parts
Pages read since last update: 869
Running total of pages read since you started: 1751
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 9 hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 19 hours

Hope everyone who took part in whatever way had a fun readathon and thanks to those who stopped by. Later I'm going to check out the blogs of all those who visited mine during the 24 hours but right now I'm going to give my eyes a break from reading!

Books read during the Readathon







Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails